Department of Post Recruitment 2019: We are very delighted to inform our readers about the vacant posts in Department of Post. The organization planned to hire for these vacant posts and therefore released the notification for 10 vacancies of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, and MTS to be filled Offline till 20th December 2019. To get more on recruitment go through the paragraph specified below.
Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Post|
|Name of the Job||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||20th December 2019|
Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Post
Name of The Posts:
- Postal Assistant – 02
- Sorting Assistant – 05
- Postman – 02
- MTS – 01
Last Date to Apply: 20th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must possess 12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: The basis for the selection of the applicant will be his/her performance in Educational & Sports.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 25500-81100/- (Post 1-2), Rs. 21700-69100/- (Post 3) and Level 01 (Post 4) Per month.
Application Fees: The candidates of the GEN/OBC category must pay Rs. 400/- while for SC/ST and Women candidates only Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 20/12/2019.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Post Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the recruiter in order to take the print out of the form on which details have to be filled.
- Put the complete information in an understandable and clear manner.
- Attach the copies of the necessary documents having the applicant signature and photograph also.
- Pay the fees and along with the proof of fees payment send the application to the defined address. The Chief Postmaster General Uttarakhand Circle, Dehradun – 248001.
- Retain the application copy as it can be needed at the time of selection.
NOTE: The candidate can log to the website for new updates.