Department of Post Recruitment 2019: Department of Post a govt owned department decide to put the right person in the right place and in order to fulfill this purpose the organization advertised on 3650 Vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sewaks. No alteration can be made once the details filled in the application form. Aspirant can submit the Online application 30th November 2019 on the application link at www.indiapost.gov.in
Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Post|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewaks|
|Number of vacancies||3650|
|Last Date to apply||30-11-2019|
Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Post
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sewaks – 3650
Last Date to Apply: 30-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be 10th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD and Female candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st November 2019.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Post Recruitment 2019:
- Carefully read the important instructions given on the portal.
- Apply for the post through the portal link in a careful manner.
- Fill the suitable and the appropriate details in the form.
- Then it is required to upload the qualification documents with the scanned signature and photograph too.
- Deposit the fees through the use of the prescribed manner.
- And finally, submit the application through the portal before the due date.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for further necessity.
- Don’t need to send the print of the application form at any specified place.
NOTE: Applicant must visit the website of the organization from time to time for important updates.