Department of Post Recruitment: Department of Post has enlisted a recruitment process for filling out the post of Assistant Account Officer. The organization has to fill their 607 vacant seats. Candidates can appear in the examination by filling the application form, either it is Online or Offline before 15 January 2018.
Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Post|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Account Officer|
|Number of vacancies||607|
|Last day to apply||15 January 2018|
Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Account Officer
Number of vacancies: 607
Candidates who want to apply they must have Officers holding analogous Post in various central government and state government offices on regular basis/JAO/SAS or its equivalent qualification from recognized university.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their age should between 22 to 56 years as on 01-607-2017.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to qualify on written exam and interview.
The application fee for this recruitment is not applicable.
Salary & Grade Pay
Candidate will get INR Rs. 9300 – 34800/- along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 4800/- Per month as salary after getting selected for that job.
Official Address: www.indiapost.gov.in
Last Date for receiving offline Application form is 15-01-2018
Instructions to apply for Department of Post Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to download the application form from official website.
- Reads all instruction to apply and begin by filling the application form.
- Fill all the details as mentioned in your high school mark sheet,
- Complete the application form and attach all documents copies and also two photos stapled with the documents.
- Paste your photo and signature where it is recommended on the application form.
- Send it all to put in an envelope, to the below given address.
Head of office / Head of Department
Candidates are requested to please double check all the details from the official website before applying for Department of Post Recruitment for 607 Assistant Account Officer Posts at www.indiapost.gov.in.