Department of Public Instructions Recruitment :- Department of Public Instructions, a well-reputed organization for all job seekers has issued an official notification for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Graduate Primary Teachers on full time basis with job locations all over India. The outed notification “Department of Public Instructions Recruitment 2017“ has invited applications for 10000 posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job openings on or before 25-09-2017.
Department of Public Instructions Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Department of Public Instructions|
|Name of the Vacancy||Graduate Primary Teachers|
|Number of posts||10000|
|Last Date of Application||25-09-2017|
Department of Public Instructions Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 10000
No. of posts & their name :
- Graduate Primary Teachers – 10,000
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 21 to 40 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Rs. 14550 – 26700/-
Official Website :
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 25-09-2017.
How to apply for Department of Public Instructions Recruitment 2017
- Open the website of the Department of Public Instructions.
- Find the appropriate link for the desired vacancy under the recruitment/ vacancies section and click on it.
- Read the instructions from the official advertisement carefully before filling the form.
- Download the application form and fill it carefully.
- Upload your most recent photograph and other scanned copies of your documents/ proofs as asked.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the same.
We have notified you about the Department of Public Instructions Recruitment for Graduate Primary Teachers at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in for detailed information.