DGCA Recruitment 2019: Let us present an awesome opportunity of employment for those candidates who wish to join Aviation Industry.Directorate General of Civil Aviation has officially announced for the recruitment of candidates for the 11 vacancies for the post of Flight Operations Inspector. Applications can be filled offline only till 10th May 2019. The detailed information regarding the recruitment and selection process is given herein including important dates of application, age and eligibility criteria, application fee and remunerations. Applicants are to once have a look into the details and useful instructions.
DGCA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate General of Civil Aviation|
|Name of the Job||Flight Operations Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||11|
|Last Date to apply||10th May 2019|
DGCA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate General of Civil Aviation
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector(Aeroplane)-01
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector(Aeroplane)-01
- Flight Operations Inspector(Aeroplane)-07
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector(helicopter)-01
- Flight Operations Inspector(helicopter)-01
Last Date to Apply: 10th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Aspiring candidates are required to have passed at least 12th Class and must have Airport Transport Pilot License obtained from a recognized authority.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: No Application fee is to be paid by any candidate.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group less than 60 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.dgca.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for DGCA Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the offline application form as per format available on the website www.dgca.nic.in.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Send the application form to : Recruitment Cell,A-Block,Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opp. Safdarjung Airport,New Delhi-110003
NOTE: Hard copy of the filled In application form must reach the office before 10th May 2019.