Dhenkanal Court Recruitment 2019: Dhenkanal District Court (E-Court) has published for the recruitment of 12 Vacant posts of Junior Clerk, Copyist, Junior Typist, and Stenographer in the organization. Therefore the organization asked the candidates to apply for these posts in an online mode and the due date to apply for the post is 14th October 2019. Read the draft given below to know about the pay scale, application procedure, age limit and much more.
Dhenkanal Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Dhenkanal Court|
|Name of the Job||Junior Clerk, Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||12|
|Last Date to apply||14th October 2019|
Dhenkanal Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Dhenkanal Court
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk cum Copyist – 07
- Junior Typist – 01
- Stenographer Grade – III – 04
Last Date to Apply: 14th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 12th from Orissa board or 12th with other board with Diploma in Computer Application from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Face to Face Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as per post i.e., Rs. 19900 to 63200/- (Post 1,2), and Rs. 25500 to 81100/- (Post 3) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 14th October 2019.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Dhenkanal Court Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants are required to submit the application form online on the website of an organization.
- Fill the accurate and complete information about the candidate in the application form.
- Upload the latest photograph with the signature in the application form.
- Submit the application on the portal and take the print of it.
- Reach along with the application and original documents for the interview.
NOTE: Applicant is required to visit the website of organization time and again to know more about the post.