Directorate General of Home Guards Recruitment 2019: Directorate General of Home Guards has the requirement for the talented candidates for the 5700 Vacancies of Bus Marshals prevailing in the organization. The applications are invited from the potentials candidates and the due date to receive the Offline applications is 16th October 2019. In order to get the complete details about the post, look upon the article given below.
Directorate General of Home Guards Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate General of Home Guards|
|Name of the Job||Bus Marshals|
|Number of vacancies||5700|
|Last Date to apply||16-10-2019|
Directorate General of Home Guards Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate General of Home Guards
Name of The Posts:
- Bus Marshals (for ExHome Guards Volunteers) – 5700
Last Date to Apply: 16-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be 10th from the authorised board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Physical Measurement and Endurance Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-60 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.delhihomeguards.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Directorate General of Home Guards Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website to read the instructions given on the portal.
- Click on agree on terms and conditions after readout them.
- At this step put the necessary details in the application form in an accurate way.
- Paste the recent passport size photograph along with a signature by free hand in the application form.
- Review the application form and after ensure about its accuracy post the form to the below-specified address. Directorate General of Home Guards, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, Raja Garden, New Delhi – 110027.
- Retain the print of the application for future necessity.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the applicant to read the regular updates on the website of an organization.