Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health Recruitment 2019: Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health (DISH) Tamilnadu has the requirement for 63 Vacant posts of Office Assistant. The desired candidate can submit an Offline application till the date fixed by the organization HR Department which is 31st October 2019. The form in which the details will be filled by the applicant is given on the website. For further details check out the notification given below.
Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||63|
|Last Date to apply||31-10-2019|
Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health
Name of The Posts:
- Office Assistant – 63
Last Date to Apply: 31-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: The person who possesses 08th can apply for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 15700 to 50000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.dish.tn.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant is required to visit the website of an organization at www.dish.tn.gov.in
- Then fill the details in it after the read of the necessary instructions.
- Upload the mandatory documents with signature and photograph.
- In the end, send the application to the following address before the due date end. T.S No 47/1, Sidco Industrial Estate, (Near Metro Water Roundtana), Guindy, Chennai – 32.
- Keep the print out of application which is send to show at the time of selection in case of demand by the recruitment department.
NOTE: The applicant needs to read the regular updates given on the portal of an organization.