District and Sessions Court Darjeeling Recruitment 2019: The Following job article is about the latest employment opportunity offered by District and Sessions Court Darjeeling.The Law body has requirement of candidates for the 54 vacancies for the various posts of LDC,Process Server and Group D jobs for which online applications can be filled on www.districts.ecourts.gov.in till 22nd May 2019.The information required for filling the application is given in the below paragraph,read carefully before applying.
District and Sessions Court Darjeeling Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District and Sessions Court Darjeeling|
|Name of the Job||LDC,Process Server and Group D jobs|
|Number of vacancies||54|
|Last Date to apply||22nd May 2019|
District and Sessions Court Darjeeling Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District and Sessions Court Darjeeling
Name of The Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk-31
- Process Server-05
- Group D jobs-18
Last Date to Apply: 22nd May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicant must have passed 8th/10th Class from an authorized board or university.
Selection Procedure: The Selection will be done on the basis of marks in Written exam,Computer literacy test and Personal interview only.
Pay Scale: The pay scale is as follows:
- Post 1 and 2: 5400-25200 with GP of 2300/2600 rupees per month
- Post 3: 4900-16200 along with GP of 1700 rupees per month
Application Fees: The Application fee is as follows:
- General candidates: 400(Post 1) and 300(Post 2,3)
- SC/ST/OBC candidates: 250 (Post 1) and 200(Post 2,3)
Age criteria: Age of the applicant must be within 18-40 years as on 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for District and Sessions Court Darjeeling Recruitment 2019:
- Mode of application is online and application will be filled on the organization’s website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Information must be exact and authentic as per the candidates educational qualification certificates.
- Photo and signatures will be uploaded online followed by payment of application fee through debit card or credit card or internet banking.
- Finally submit the application online after complete verification of all the filled details to highest accuracy.
NOTE: Do not send the hard copies to the office.