District Court Ganjam Recruitment 2019: A Great job opportunity being produced by District Court Ganjam through the recruitment notification in the national daily. There are a total of 72 Vacancies of Junior Clerk, Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer, and Salaried Amin. The last date to fill the Offline form is 05th November 2019. No mode other than the due date is there for the application of post. Check the below-given paragraph for more detail.
District Court Ganjam Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Court Ganjam|
|Name of the Job||Jr. Clerk, Copyist, Jr. Typist, Stenographer and Salaried Amin|
|Number of vacancies||72|
|Last Date to apply||05-11-2019|
District Court Ganjam Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Court Ganjam
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk/Copyist – 44
- Junior Typist – 18
- Stenographer Grade III – 09
- Salaried Amin – 01
Last Date to Apply: 05-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be 12th with Revenue Inspector Training/12th with Diploma in Computer Application from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written Exam, Computer Science Test and Viva Voce Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 19900 to 63200/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 25500 to 81100/- (Post 3) and Rs. 21700 to 69100/- (Post 4) per month.
- For GEN/OBC category candidates Rs. 100/-
- No fees for SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 05th November 2019.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for District Court Ganjam Recruitment 2019:
- Put the web address on google page and see instructions there.
- After this, take the print of the application form.
- Fill the details in this application form with complete and accurate details.
- Paste the signature with photograph in the form.
- Pay fees and post the form to the following address. Office of District Judge, Ganjam, Berhampur, Dist. Ganjam, State: Odisha, Pin: 790004.
NOTE: Check the information given in the notification section.