District Court Gurugram Recruitment 2017: – District Court Gurugram has recently revealed a notification for the shorthand typist, Peon posts. They are in need of 17 eligible and focused applicants for the above posts. Whosoever is willing to take participation can apply either online or offline before 11th April, 2017.
District Court Gurugram Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||District Court Gurugram|
|Name of the Vacancy||Stenographer, Peon|
|Number of Posts||17|
|Last date of application||11th April 2017|
District Court Gurugram Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate should have passed 8th / Graduation Degree from any recognized University/ Institution.
A candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should be between 18 to 42 years as on 01-01-2017.
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
- Written Exam
Not Applicable for this post.
Salary and Grade Pay
Candidates will get the salary of INR Rs. 4440 – 7440/- With 1300/- Grade Pay for Post 2 by the organization.
The last date of registering the application for this job is 11.04.2017.
How to apply online for District Court Gurugram Recruitment 2017
- Aspirants has to go through the official websites Homepage
- From there he/she has to check the carrier section
- Better is to select the most suitable link of the vacancy
- Application form has to be downloaded in the prescribed form
- Go through the instructions carefully and then only start to fill the application form
- Fill all the related details like Email Id, Phone number, Name, Father’s name and address etc
- Passport size photograph should be pasted and it should be recent
- Then sign where it is recommended
- Fill the whole form and then send it to the address given at the official website.
Click Here for New Notification of Tripura Forest Recruitment 2017
So this is all the related information that we have for the recruitment of District Court Gurugram Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 17 Stenographers, Peon Posts, for more satisfaction log in to www.ecourts.gov.in