District Court Namakkal Recruitment 2019: District Court Namakkal has invited offline applications for recruitment on the 57 various posts of Computer Operator, Sanitary Worker,Office Assistant and others. Applications can be filled in the offline mode only as per the official notification till 29th April 2019. All the important details and recruitment notification is given below and the candidates are to look into the official notification description.
District Court Namakkal Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Court Namakkal|
|Name of the Job||Computer Operator,Sanitary Worker,Office Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||57|
|Last Date to apply||29th April 2019|
District Court Namakkal Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Court Namakkal
Name of The Posts:
- Computer Operator-04
- Senior Bailiff-01
- Junior Bailiff-10
- Xerox Machine Operator-017
- Office Assistant-11
- Night Watchman-10
- Sanitary Worker-03
Last Date to Apply: 29th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have passed 8th/10th/bachelors Degree from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam, Practical and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as per the organizational rules of remuneration.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-28 years for Post 4 and 18-30 years for all other posts. Besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be provided.
Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the physical application form after downloading from the official website.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the educational certificates of the candidate.
- Paste passport size latest color photo of the candidate and sign in the space provided on the application form.
- The filled in application form along with the copies of the educational certificates must be sent to the following address: The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Namakkal-637003
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more future updates.