District & Sessions Judge Recruitment 2019: Office of District & Sessions Judge, Mandi clearly mentioned in their recruitment notice for recruitment on a total of 16 vacancies of Peon/Orderly/Chowkidar. The organization accepts Offline applications for this purpose and the due date to which the application can be filled by the applicant is 30th November 2019. For complete details about the scale of pay, selection procedure, age limit, etc. check the article mentioned below clearly.
District & Sessions Judge Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of District & Sessions Judge, Mandi|
|Name of the Job||Peon/Orderly/Chowkidar|
|Number of vacancies||16|
|Last Date to apply||30th November 2019|
District & Sessions Judge Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of District & Sessions Judge, Mandi
Name of The Posts:
- Peon/Orderly/Chowkidar (Class IV) – 16
Last Date to Apply: 30th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must qualify 10th from the accredited board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Viva Voce and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered the amount of Rs. 4900 to 10680/- with grade pay of Rs. 1300/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st November 2019.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for District & Sessions Judge Recruitment 2019:
- Go on the website and take the print out of the form there.
- Now read the instructions given in the application form carefully.
- Put the details in the application form, no form should remain left to fill the details otherwise form will be rejected.
- Paste the photograph of an applicant with the signature in the application form.
- In the end, send the form with the self-attested copies of the qualification documents to the address given below. Office of District & Sessions Judge, Mandi, HP
NOTE: The applicant can go through the website to clear the doubts that arise in the mind of the applicant.