Department of Revenue & Land Reforms Recruitment 2019: Department of Revenue & Land Reforms announced for the 6875 Vacant posts of Amin, Special Survey Amin/Clerk, Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer. The applications must reach in Online form on the website of organization. The qualified and the eligible candidate must match the details about the selection process, age criteria and much more.
Department of Revenue & Land Reforms Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Revenue & Land Reforms|
|Name of the Job||Amin, Special Survey Amin/Clerk, Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer|
|Number of vacancies||6875|
|Last Date to apply||01st April 2019|
Department of Revenue & Land Reforms Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Revenue & Land Reforms
Name of The Posts:
- Amin – 550
- Special Survey Amin – 4950
- Special Survey Law – 550
- Special Survey Clerk – 550
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer – 275
Last Date to Apply: 01st April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The person interested in the post must have ITI/Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering/Degree in Amanat/Graduation Degree from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of marks based merit list.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay packages Postwise as follows:
- Rs. 22000/- per month (Post 1)
- Rs. 31000/- per month (Post 2)
- Rs. 36000/- per month (Post 3)
- Rs. 25000/- per month (Post 4)
- Rs. 59000/- per month (Post 5)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-37 years (Post 1-3), 21-37 years (Post 4,5) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.Irc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Revenue & Land Reforms Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate should fill the application form on the official website.
- The complete details about the post must read before application.
- Fill the details in the form about the name, address, experience, etc. of the applicant.
- The photograph in clear white background with signature is to be uploaded in the application form.
- Submit the form after a careful review for further processing.
NOTE: The candidate must check the latest updates time to time.