DSSSB Recruitment 2020: We want you to know about the latest job notification issued by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board online on www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in about filling 1246 vacancies for various posts of Post Graduate Teacher, Counsellor, Junior Clerk, Labour Welfare Inspector, Accountant. The interested candidates have to go apply online only till last date specified below post wise.
DSSSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||Post Graduate Teacher, Counsellor, Junior Clerk, Labour Welfare Inspector, Accountant|
|Number of Vacancies||1246|
|Last Date to Apply||13/02/2020 and 06/02/2020|
DSSSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Name of The Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher-394
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor-316
- Store Keeper– 1
- Section Officer (Horticulture)– 9
- Assistant Engineer-46
- Veterinary Livestock Inspector- 78
- Investigator- 15
- Stenographer (English)- 38
- Stenographer (Hindi)- 6
- Pharmacist- 15
- Office Superintendent- 23
- Legal Assistant- 4
- Manager (Public Relations)- 1
- Junior Telephone Operator– 10
- Junior Clerk- 254
- Draftsman– 2
- Hindi Translator cum Assistant- 2
- Labour Welfare Inspector- 4
- Lab Assistant (Biology)- 10
Last Date to Apply:
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to have passed Master’s Degree with D.Ed/ B.Ed/ Diploma (Guidance and Counselling) for Post 1-2 and for all other posts 10th/ 12th or Diploma or Degree in relevant field is a must to be obtained from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be selected for recruitment through Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: A handsome salary of Rupees 9,300-34,800 along with Grade Pay of Rupees 4,800 per month will be offered to the candidates appointed.
Application Fees: Application fee as per category is as follows:
- General and OBC category: 100 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Sm and Women candidates: Nil
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be following:
- Post 1: Up to 36 years
- Post 2: Up to 30 years
- Post 3,6,7,20: 18-27 years
- Post 5,8-19: 18-35 years
Official Website: www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2020:
- Fill online form on the above mentioned official website.
- Pay the fee if applicable and upload the copies of required certificates.
- Submit the application form.
NOTE: The applicants need to keep the application number safe with them for future reference