DSSSB Recruitment :- A good news for job seekers because Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has announced notification for recruitment for the posts of Assistant, LDC, Food Safety Officer and many others. The outed notification states that there are 1074 vacancies for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 21-08-2017 to grab this opportunity to work in the capital city, Delhi.
DSSSB Notification :
|Organisation Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant, LDC, Food Safety Officer|
|Number of posts||1074|
|Last Date of Application||21-08-2017|
DSSSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 1074
No. of posts & their name :
- LDC – 34
- Grade-IV (DASS) – 480
- Grade-II (DASS) – 221
- Statistical Assistant – 260
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 05
- Draughtsman Grade-III – 52
- Field Assistant – 10
- Food Safety Officer – 05
- Librarian – 07
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Post Graduate Degree, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates must have attained an age of :
- 18 to 27 years for Post 1,2,5-7
- 20 to 27 years for Post 3
- 18 to 30 years for Post 4
- Maximum 30 years for Post 8,10
- Maximum 37 years for Post 9
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Examination and Skill Test.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is 100/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/PWD/Ex-s/Women), application fee is Nil.
- Rs. 5200 -20200/- with a grade pay of 1900/2400/- for Posts 1,2,6,7
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4600/4200/- for Posts 3-5,8-10
Official Website : www.delhi.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 21-08-2017.
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about DSSSB Recruitment for Assistant, LDC, Food Safety Officer at www.delhi.gov.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.delhi.gov.in for further details.