Directorate of Social Welfare Recruitment 2019: We are very glad to inform our readers about the recruitment on 01 vacancy of District Project Assistant in the Directorate of Social Welfare Port Blair. The interested candidate can avail the benefit of this golden opportunity through the walk-in-interview on 19th December 2019. To get further details on the application process, the way of being selected, etc. is given in the below-mentioned paragraph.
Directorate of Social Welfare Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Social Welfare|
|Name of the Job||District Project Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||19th of December 2019|
Directorate of Social Welfare Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Social Welfare
Name of The Posts:
- District Project Assistant – 01
Last Date to Apply: 19th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must essentially have a Degree or PG Diploma (Management/So.Sci./Nutrition) from the authorized body.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected according to their performance in the Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package consisting of Rs. 18000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should check the official notification in a careful manner as no one beyond the limit specified in the notification is allowed to apply for the post.
Official Website: www.andaman.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Directorate of Social Welfare Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should take the print out of the form and then fill the details in this print out form.
- Put the important details on the relevant columns in an accurate way.
- Then paste the passport size photograph of the applicant in a scanned way.
- And then reach the address given below for an interview on the date fixed by the recruiter. The Chamber of Secretary at Directorate of Social Welfare, Goalghar, Port Blair
- Keep a copy of an application form for the future.
NOTE: The successful submission of the application depends upon the timely follow up of the updates announced by the organization.