East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019: The following job post is about the opportunity of employment unveiled by East Coast Railway.The organization has advertised online on www.rrcbbs.org.in inviting candidates to attend the walk in interview to be held for the recruitment for the 10 vacancies for the post of Post Graduate Teacher & Trained Graduate Teacher.The Walk in interview will be held as on 28th May 2019.Read the paragraph given below including the necessary instructions and information for the candidates.
East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||East Coast Railway|
|Name of the Job||Post Graduate Teacher,Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||28th May 2019|
East Coast Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: East Coast Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher-03
- Trained Graduate Teacher-07
Last Date to Apply: 28th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have passed 12th with B.El.Ed or Graduation with D.El.Ed or BA with B.Ed from an affiliate institute.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview will be the only basis of selection of candidates.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid Rupees 27500/- and 26250/- Rupees for Post 1 and 2 respectively.
Application Fees: Nothing is to be paid as application fee or for attending the walk in interview.
Age criteria: The age criteria set by the organization for the above posts is 18-65 years as on 24-04-2019.Relaxation as per the central government rules of reservation will be applicable for the deserving candidates.
Official Website: www.rrcbbs.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Read all the details and understand all the instructions and follow them strictly during the recruitment process.
- Applicants are to attend the walk in interview along with a bio-data form and copies of the educational qualification certificates and passport size photos.
- Applicant must take care of the time of attendance at the venue of interview.
- The venue of interview is as follow: Mixed Higher Secondary School, Khurda Road
NOTE: Applicants are required to keep checking our website for future updates.