East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019: Through this article we are to talk about the latest recruitment notification issued by East Coast Railway. The organization has invited applications online till 14tn May 2019. The total number of vacancies is 310 for the various posts of Junior Clerk cum Typist,Technician,Goods Guard and JE.We have given all the important details regarding the recruitment and selection process in the following description of the present article.
East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||East Coast Railway|
|Name of the Job||Junior Clerk cum Typist,Technician,Goods Guard and Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||310|
|Last Date to apply||14th May 2019|
East Coast Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: East Coast Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk cum Typist-12
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk-48
- Goods Guard-93
- Junior Engineer(Civil)-63
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical)-13
- Junior Engineer(Electrical)-11
- Junior Engineer(S&T)-05
Last Date to Apply: 14th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The minimum educational qualification to be possessed by every candidate is 10th with ITI/Diploma or Degree in Engineering from an authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Computer based test and medical examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay of Rupees 19900(Post 1,2) 21700(Post 3) 29200(Post 4)35400(post 5-8) per month.
Application Fees: No fee is prescribed to be paid by the applicant.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.rrcbbs.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e www.rrcbbs.org.in and click on the recruitment section which will lead to new window for the form filling.
- Then fill the details asked and upload photo & signature of the candidate.
- Verify all the filled in information and then submit after verification.
Note: Be in touch with us through our website for more updates about the recruitment in future.