Eastern Railway Recruitment :- A colossal news for all the job seekers since Eastern Railway has unveiled a notification for recruitment for the posts of Junior Engineer. The outed notification has announced vacancies for only 22 posts for this full time employment opportunity, with job locations all over India. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online on or before 16-08-2017 to grab this golden chance. Candidates should go through the vacancy details before applying for the posts.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification
|Organisation Name||Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Engineer|
|Number of posts||22|
|Last Date of Application||16-08-2017|
Eastern Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 22
No. of posts & their name :
- Junior Engineer (P.Way) – 07
- Junior Engineer (Works) – 09
- Junior Engineer (TMO) – 06
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation and Control / Civil Engineering, B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates’ upper age limit should not exceed :
- 18 to 42 years for unreserved category
- 18 to 45 years for OBC
- 18 to 47 years for SC/ST
Selection Procedure :
The selection will be a two-stage process :
- Computer based Test will be conducted.
- Written Examination will be conducted.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for seeking details regarding application fee.
Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4200/-
Official Website : www.rrcer.com
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 16-08-2017.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the relevant application fee.
- Download the online application as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about Eastern Railway Recruitment for Junior Engineer at www.rrcer.com and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.rrcer.com for further details.