Eastern Railway Recruitment :- A good news for all job seekers as Eastern Railway has issued an official notification that they are hiring for posts through Scouts Guides Quota. The official notification for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 affirms that there are only 10 seats for the Scouts Guides Quota. There are 22 other vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer. So interested and eligible candidates should make the most of this opportunity and apply for the vacancy before 04-09-2017.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Engineer, Scouts Guides Quota|
|Number of posts||32|
|Last Date of Application||04-09-2017|
Eastern Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details :
Total no. of vacancies : 32
No. of posts & their name :
- Junior Engineer (P.Way) – 07
- Junior Engineer (Works) – 09
- Junior Engineer (TMO) – 06
- Category -1 Group ‘C – 02
- Category – 2 Erstwhile Group ‘D’ – 08
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation and Control / Civil Engineering, B.Sc. in Civil Engineering for Posts 1-3 and 10th, 12th, ITI for Posts 4-5 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
The upper age limit of candidates should be between :
- 18 to 42 years for UR candidates for Posts 1-3.
- 18 to 45 years for OBC candidates for Posts 1-3.
- 18 to 47 years for SC/ST candidates for Posts 1-3.
- 18 to 28 years for Post 4.
- 18 to 31 years for Post 5.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on :
- Computer Based Test and Written examination for Posts 1-3.
- Written Exam and Scouting Skill Test for Posts 4-5.
Application Fee : Visit the official website for seeking details relating to application fee.
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4200/- for Posts 1-3.
- Rs. 5200-20200/- with a grade pay of 1800/1900/- for Posts 4-5.
Official Website : www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is :
- 16-08-2017 for Posts 1-3.
- 04-09-2017 for Posts 4-5.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Posts 1-3 :
- Open the official website i.e. www.rrcer.com
- Find the appropriate link for the desired vacancy under the recruitment/ vacancies section and click on it.
- Read the instructions from the official advertisement carefully before filling the form.
- Download the application form and fill it carefully.
- Upload your most recent photograph and other scanned copies of your documents/ proofs as asked.
- Submit the form.
Posts 4-5 :
- Open the Home Page of the official website i.e. www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Download the application form in prescribed format.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the official notification carefully before filling the form so that there are no mistakes.
- Fill the application form in hard copy format.
- Paste your recent photograph with the form.
- After filling the form, mail the hard copy along with all required documents or testimonials asked by them to the below mentioned postal address.
Postal Address :
Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (Fairlie Place), Kolkata- 700001
You can find all the information concerned with Eastern Railway Recruitment for Junior Engineer, Scouts Guides Quota at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in on our website. For any other information, you can also visit their official website i.e. www.er.indianrailways.gov.in