ECI Recruitment: ECI fully abbreviates as Election Commission of India wants desiring and capable candidates for their organization for the post of Deputy Director, and Assistant Director. Recently the organization listed recruitment details through which it wants to fill their 13 vacant seats. Candidates who want to appear in the recruitment, they can check their eligibility criteria and apply before the last date 30 November 2017; no application forms will be accepted after the last date.
ECI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Election Commission of India|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Director, Assistant Director|
|Number of vacancies||13|
|Last day to apply||30 November 2017|
ECI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Director (Technical) – 01 post
- Director (Electoral Roll) – 01 post
- Deputy Director (Law) – 01 post
- Joint Director (Law) – 01 post
- Assistant Director (Electoral Rolls) – 02 posts
- Assistant Director (Tech) – 03 posts
- Assistant Director (Law) – 04 posts
Number of vacancies: 13
Candidates who have done their qualification in Graduation Degree, Post-Graduation Degree or its equivalent from recognized University & Institution, can apply for this recruitment. For post wise detailed education qualification we should advise you to please visit the official website.
Aspirants’ age should not exceed 33 years as on 31-10-2017. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
Selection of candidates will depend upon their performance in Written Exam and Interview.
The application fee is not applicable to this post and for more details please log in to the official website.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidate will get INR Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/- for Post 1,2, Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- for Post 3, Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/- for Post 4, Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- for Post 5,6,7 as salary after getting selected for that recruitment.
The Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application Form is 30-11-2017.
Official Website: www.eci.nic.in
Instructions to apply for ECI Recruitment 2017:
- Download the application form in prescribed format from the official website.
- Read the full instruction carefully before applying for this recruitment.
- Start filling the application form, fill all the details carefully and paste your recent photo and signature on application form where it is necessary.
- Attach all relevant and necessary documents copies with self-attested also attach your recent photo with it.
- Complete the application form and put all in an envelope.
- Send the application form to given address.
The Principal Secretary (Admn.),
Election Commission of India,
Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001
This is all we have about this recruitment stated as ECI Recruitment for 13 Deputy Director, Assistant Director Posts at www.eci.nic.in, details of this recruitment is sufficient but to read full details in depth please visit the official website.