East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019: East Coast Railway has the urgent requirement of candidates for 1216 Trade Apprentice posts. The organization released a notification invites online applications on the website www.rrceastcoastrailway.in. No candidate can submit the form after 06th January 2020. Please read the notification given below before applying for the post as it contains the complete details about the scale of pay, selection procedure and much more.
East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||East Coast Railway|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||1216|
|Last Date to apply||06th January 2020|
East Coast Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: East Coast Railway
Name of The Posts:
- COPA – 10
- Fitter – 483
- Sheet Metal Worker – 20
- Welder – 141
- Machinist – 40
- Mechanic (M.V.) – 10
- Carpenter – 99
- Electrician – 218
- Refrigeration & A.C. Mech. – 26
- Wireman – 42
- Painter – 10
- Turner – 20
- D/MAN (Mech.) – 06
- Draftsman – 03
- Electronics Mech – 42
- Plumber – 23
- Mason – 23
Last Date to Apply: 06th January 2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate having 08th/10th with ITI can apply for the post.
Selection Procedure: The candidate searching for the post will be selected on the basis of Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- Rs. 100/- for GEN/OBC candidates.
- No fees for SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of 15-24 years. The candidate will get the age relaxation as per the rules of the government.
Official Website: www.rrceastcoastrailway.in
Important Instructions to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should go through the website and fill the complete details in the form on the space given for it.
- Upload the certificates with the applicant passport size white background photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees and then submit the application form on the portal.
- The hard copy of the form should be retained as it can be required in the future.
- No need to send the hard copy of the form at any place.
NOTE: Keep visiting the website from time to time for further updates on recruitment.