EPFO Recruitment 2019: The office of the Employees Provident Fund Organisation has the requirement for 2189 skilled and knowledgeable persons for the post of Social Security Assistant. The due date for the Online application of the form is 21st July 2019 and which can be made through the link available on www.epfindia.gov.in. Read the paragraph given below for complete details about the selection process, application fees, age limit and much more.
EPFO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employees Provident Fund Organisation|
|Name of the Job||Social Security Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||2189|
|Last Date to apply||21-07-2019|
EPFO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employees Provident Fund Organisation
Name of The Posts:
- Social Security Assistant – 2189
Last Date to Apply: 21-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Computer Skill Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 25500/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM and Women Candidates Rs. 250/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 21st July 2019.
Official Website: www.epfindia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Employees Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate needs to apply for the post online on the official website.
- Fill the details in the columns placed in the form and the details will be all about the candidate’s name, contact, address, experience, and qualifications, etc.
- Upload the scanned signature and the passport size photograph in the form.
- Pay the fees through the use of the debit card, credit card or Net banking.
- Review the form again for safety purpose and finally submit the online form for final approval.
NOTE: The candidate must continuously visit the official website of the organization to get the latest updates.