ERDO Recruitment 2018: Golden opportunity for all aspiring candidates as the Education Research and Development Organization has recently advertised requirement of candidates for the vacant posts of Basic Tuition Teacher, District Education Controller & Block Education Controller. This is a rare chance for all qualified candidates to work with an organization known for its positive work culture and opportunities. There are 13634 vacancies available within the organization for the posts mentioned above for which all eligible and competent candidates can apply for. The candidates who are interested can submit their application form offline before 18th October 2018.
ERDO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Education Research and Development Organization|
|Name of the Job||Basic Tuition Teacher,District Education Controller & Block Education Controller|
|Number of vacancies||13634|
|Date of Interview||18-10-2018|
ERDO Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details
Company Name: Education Research and Development Organization
Name of the posts:
- Basic Tuition Teacher (BTT) – 13,222 posts
- District Education Controller (DEC) – 29 posts
- Block Education Controller (BEC) – 383 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should hold B.Ed/ B.T.C/ B.P.Ed/ D.Ed/ J.B.T/ N.T.C/ P.T.T/ M.Ed, M.A education, M.Phil & Ph.D/ B.Ed/ B.T.C./ B.P.Ed/ D.Ed/ J.B.T/ N.T.C/ P.T.T from a recognized university/ institute to be eligible for this post.
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected on the basis of the Personal Interview.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates on the date 01-07-2018 should be:
- For DEC: 24 – 45 Years
- For BEC: 22 – 45 Years
- For BTT: 21 – 45 Years
Pay Scale: A handsome salary will be paid to the selected candidates. Please visit the official website for further details.
Post Name Gen / OBC SC / ST PH
BTT 450/- 250/- 50/-
DEC 600/- 400/- 50/-
BEC 600/- 400/- 50/-
Official Website: www.erdo.in
Important Dates: Last Date for receiving the offline application form is: 18-10-2018
Last date for printing the full application is 25-10-2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for ERDO Recruitment 2018:
Follow the steps to apply for the recruitment process.
- Visit the website of the recruiter that is given above.
- Before you apply for the vacancy, make sure you are eligible by reading the official notification.
- Go to the careers section of the website and click on the link for the vacancy.
- Register yourself as a new candidate in order to apply for the vacancy.
- Fill out the application form with all the details required.
- Upload the copies of the documents demanded in the form.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the ERDO Recruitment 2018 process at the moment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.