Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) make a special plan for the recruitment of 04 educated persons to fill the vacant posts of Senior Residents. The candidate in need for such a job can apply through walk-in-interview to be held on the specific date which is 05th November 2019. To know about all the contents of the post like the scale of pay, application procedure, age level, etc. see the article given below.
Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Senior Residents|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||05th November 2019|
Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employee State Insurance Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Residents – 04
Last Date to Apply: 05th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should possess MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma in Concerned field from the recognized institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Walk-in-interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package in Level 11 with other allowances.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 37 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is the date of the interview.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019:
- Apply for the post on the prescribed format with complete information about the applicant.
- The application should follow the relevant documents asked in the application.
- Attend the venue specified in the official notification for the interview along with the application form and its related documents.
- Retain a copy of the application filled to be asked at the time of selection.
- The application should fill the information carefully in the form as there is no provision for alteration in it.
NOTE: Keep continue to visit the website of the organization again and again.