ESIC Recruitment 2019: We are glad to inform you about the latest employment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation. The government body has invited online applications form skilled and eligible candidates for selection on the total of 1934 vacancies for various posts of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk till 15tn April 2019 after which no application be considered for recruitment purpose.
ESIC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||1934|
|Last Date to apply||15tn April 2019|
ESIC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk-1934
Last Date to Apply: 15tn April 2019
Educational Qualifications:The Applicant must have passed 12th and have 80 wpm Steno speed in English and Hindi for Stenographer and Graduation Degree with Computer knowledge for Upper Division Clerk.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: The Application fee for the General category applicants is 500 rupees while it is only 250 rupees for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM and Female applicants.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 15-04-2019.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on www.esic.nic.in.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Upload photo and signature of the candidate in the prescribed size and format.
- Pay the application fees online by Debit/Credit or Internet banking.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Keep yourself up to date with any changes in the recruitment process and schedule of appointment.