Financial Intelligence Unit Recruitment 2017: – A fantastic news for all the job seekers because Financial Intelligence Unit (Ministry Of Finance) has published a recruitment notification for the procurement of candidates for the posts of Assistant, Clerk, Private Secretary & Other vacancies all over India on a deputation basis. There are only 15 vacancies for the Financial Intelligence Unit Recruitment 2017 for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria can apply. Eligible candidates may apply offline for the vacancy before 8th May 2017.
Financial Intelligence Unit Recruitment
|Organization Name||Financial Intelligence Unit|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant, Clerk, Private Secretary & Other|
|Number of Posts||15|
|Last date of application||8th May 2017|
Financial Intelligence Unit Notification Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|4.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||01|
|5.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01|
|6.||Staff Car Driver||01|
All candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University to be eligible for this job.
Age criteria and age relaxation rules can be checked from the official advertisement.
Salary and Pay Scale
Salary structure for different posts is as follows:
- Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- With Rs. 4600/ Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay (Post 1-3)
- Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- With Rs. 2400/ Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay (Post 4-6)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, and Interview.
Candidates can apply offline before 8th May 2017
How to apply for Financial Intelligence Unit Recruitment:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the Ministry of Finance.
- Go to the vacancies/ recruitment section of the website and find the desired vacancy for the concerned department.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Download the official advertisement for the job and read it carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form in hard copy format.
- Send the filled form along with documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: Financial Intelligence Unit, 6th floor, Hotel Samrat, Kautilya Marg, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi – 110021.
We have provided all the relevant information for the Financial Intelligence Unit Recruitment 2017 job notification. But our recommendation for you before filling the form is to read the official advertisement carefully. For more details regarding the recruitment notification and to download the application form, visit the official website of the hiring organization www.fiuindia.gov.in