Forest Department Recruitment 2017: – Forest Department has invited applicants for the post of LDC, UDC, Stenographer, Inspector, Forest Guard, Range Forest Officer. There are 136 seats for which recruitment process is happening so those candidates who have eligibility and fulfill all other criteria may apply for Forest Department Recruitment 2017. A candidate has to fill the application form whether it is Online or Offline mode on or before the last date.
Forest Department Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at Konkan Railway Corporation Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Forest Department|
|Name of the Vacancy||LDC, UDC, Stenographer, Inspector, Forest Guard, Range Forest Officer|
|Number of Posts||136|
|Last date of application||Mentioned Below|
Forest Department Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted)||50|
|6||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||01|
|7||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||03|
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||Qualification Required|
|1||Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted)||Graduation|
|4||Stenographer Grade-I||12th Pass|
|5||Stenographer Grade-III||12th Pass|
|6||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||12th Pass|
|7||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||12th Pass|
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||Salary and Grade Pay|
|1||Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted)||INR Rs. 10300 – 34800/- With 4800/- Grade Pay|
|2||Forest Guard||INR Rs. 5700 – 24000/- With 2100/- Grade Pay|
|3||Inspector||Not Mentioned yet|
|4||Stenographer Grade-I||Not Mentioned yet|
|5||Stenographer Grade-III||Not Mentioned yet|
|6||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Not Mentioned yet|
|7||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Not Mentioned yet|
How to apply offline for Forest Department Recruitment 2017
- Aspirants has to go through the official website Homepage
- From there he/she has to check the carrier section
- Better is to select the most suitable link of the vacancy
- Application form has to be downloaded in the prescribed form
- Go through the instructions carefully and then only start to fill the application form
- Fill all the related details like Email Id, Phone number, Name, Father’s name and address etc.
- Passport size photograph should be pasted and it should be recent
- Then sign where it is recommended
- Fill the whole form and then send it to the address given below.
How to apply online for Forest Department Recruitment 2017
- You have to visit the homepage and find the suitable link
- Visit that link and complete the application form
- At first, you have to register yourself by entering your name, email id, phone number etc.
- After the registration, you will get your login id and password also
- Give all the details and then log in again to fill the application form
- Upload your recent photo and signature.
- Fill the application form and then submit it
- Candidate can also take the printout of application for the future purpose.
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||Postal Address if Application mode is offline|
|1||Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted)||Online Mode
|2||Forest Guard||Online Mode|
|3||Inspector||Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau,|
|4||Stenographer Grade-I||Trikoot – 1, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi- 110066|
|5||Stenographer Grade-III||Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau,|
|6||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Trikoot – 1, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi- 110066|
|7||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau,|
Click Here for New Notification of Financial Intelligence Unit Recruitment 2017
We already provide you all information about Forest Department Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 136 LDC, UDC, Stenographer, Inspector, Forest Guard, and Range Forest Officer Posts.