Forest Research Institute Recruitment: There’s a walk in interview held by the Forest Research Institute for the candidates who are interested and eligible for the post of JRF and Project Assistants. Interested candidates are notified that they have to check their eligibility criteria as soon as possible and come for the interview on time. All the details regarding the eligibility criteria are given below. For more details visit official advertisement.
Forest Research Institute Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the organisation||Forest Research Institute|
|Name of the vacancy||JRF and project assistants|
|Number of vacancies||3|
|Last date to apply||N/a|
Forest Research Institute Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the posts:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 02 Posts
- Entomology: 01 Post
- Chemistry: 01 Post
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
Educational qualifications: The candidate applying for the job must have a first class degree in MSc from a recognized board or university. Post wise educational qualification detail is given in the official advertisement. Please check for the same.
Age limit: The candidate applying must be below the age of 28. As per the rules, age relaxation up to 5 years is applicable for the special category, mentioned in the official advertisement.
Selection Procedure: There will be a walk in interview, candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Attend Walk in interview on time.
How to apply for Forest Research Institute Recruitment:
- First of all Read the official advertisement carefully.
- Attend the walk-in interview on 25th October 2017.
- Carry all your necessary documents along with you.
- The necessary documents are Resume, photographs, attested copies of Marksheets and other educational qualification documents.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
For More information about the Forest Research Institute Recruitment for JRF, Project Assistants Posts, check the official advertisement. Stay Tuned for more.