Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2019: Forest Research Institute Deemed to be University has invited applicants for the admission into Ph.D. in Forestry programme. Applicants are to appear in the Entrance examination to be held on 14-07-2019. Applications can be filled online only on the official website www.fridu.edu.in till 31-05-2019. Candidates are required to go for the online applications only after confirming their age and educational eligibility for the recruitment.
Forest Research Institute Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Forest Research Institute|
|Name of the Job||Ph.D. in Forestry|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||31-05-2019|
Forest Research Institute Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Name of The Posts:
- Chemistry of Forest Products-01
- Forest Bioinformatics-01
- Forest Biotechnology-04
- Forest Botany-01
- Forest Entomology-01
- Forest Genetics-01
- Forest Pathology-02
- Non-Wood Forest Products -01
- Pulp & Paper Technology-03
- Chemistry of Forest Products-12
Last Date to Apply: 31-05-2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates must have passed M.Phil in relevant field from an authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Ph.D entrance test to be held on 14th July 2019.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: The Application fee of Rupees 1500 will be paid through a demand draft to be made in favor of FRI Deemed to be university payable at Dehradun only.
Official Website: www.fridu.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2019:
- The Organization has chosen the online mode for receiving the applications from candidates.
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website.
- Personal, educational and employment related details of the candidate will be required for the application form.
- Pay the application fees by Demand Draft and submit the application after verifying all the information is as per the correct.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Read all important instructions and follow carefully before applying online.