Forest Research Institute Recruitment :- Forest Research Institute, a premier institution in the field of forestry research in India, has announced an official notification “Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2017” in order to procure candidates for work. The outed notification has announced vacancies for 10 posts of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant/Botany. Any candidate who falls in the eligibility circle may attend the walk-in interview on 18-08-2017 and 22-08-2017 to grab this golden opportunity.
Forest Research Institute Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Forest Research Institute|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant|
|Number of posts||10|
|Last Date of Application||18-08-2017, 22-08-2017|
Forest Research Institute Recruitment Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies : 10
No. of posts & their name :
- Junior Research Fellow – 09
- Project Assistant/ Botany – 01
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should have completed :
- First Class M.Sc in Biotechnology with specialization in Plant Molecular Biology/ Botany/ Forestry/ Agriculture (Genetics Plant Breeding), Organic Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Forestry/ Zoology/ Wildlife Science with specialization for Post 1
- B.Sc in Biological Science for Post 2
Age Limit : Candidates should have attained an age of 28 years for Post 1 as on 01-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST/ Women/ Physically Handicapped and OBC.
Selection Procedure : Personal Interview will be conducted.
Application Fee : Go through the official notification for details relating to application fee.
Salary : Salary offered will be negotiable.
Important Dates : Candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 18-08-2017 and 22-08-2017.
How to apply for Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should download the vacancy notification from the official website.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents, xerox copies and filled in application form (if required).
- The details of venue are as given below :
Board Room of FRI Main Building, P.O. New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun-248006
We have notified you about the Forest Research Institute Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow & Project Assistant Posts and would advise you to go through the official notification for further details.