Gauhati High Court Recruitment: – High Court Department of Gauhati has disclosed an advertisement under Gauhati High Court Recruitment to select candidates for the reputed posts of Grade -I of Assam Judicial Service. Recruitment would be carrying out till 09 July 2017. All the candidates who will apply, don’t forget to check the details of the pattern of the exam, syllabus, education qualification and date of the exam before submitting the application form.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification: –
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Grade -I of Assam Judicial Service|
|Number of Posts||13 posts|
|Walk In Interview Dates||09-07-2017|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Name of the post is Grade -I of Assam Judicial Service.
- The total number of the post is 13.
Age Limits: –
The age limit for the job of Gauhati High Court should be 35 to 45 Years.
Application Fee: –
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 500/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – 250/-
Educational Qualifications: –
The Interested applicants will complete their Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Procedure For Gauhati High Court Recruitment: –
- Written Exam
Salary Offered: –
Rs. 51550 to 63070/-
Job Location: –
Official Website: – ghconline.gov.in
Important Dates: –
The last date to submit your application form is 07-07-2017.
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment: –
- Open the website to fill the application form.
- Fill the appropriate information regarding the application form.
- Check your form twice or thrice after filling it.
- Pay the application fee online through internet banking or debit card.
- Download the receipt and keep the hard copy with you for future use.
Postal Address: –
For postal address go to the official website of the Gauhati High Court.
Click here to get the live notification from Gauhati High Court