Gauhati High Court Recruitment: Recently, we have received a good news for all the job seekers from the organisation having goodwill in the market. The firm want to recruit the 97 Stenographers (Grade-II and Grade-III) posts. The interested contenders can check the details for the recruitment in the advertisement given below and apply by submitting online application form before the last date i.e., 31st March 2018. The below article shows the other details regarding the vacancy.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the Job||Stenographers (Grade-II and Grade-III)|
|Number of vacancies||97 posts|
|Last day to apply||31st March 2018|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gauhati High Court
Name of vacancies: Stenographers (Grade-II and Grade-III)
Number of the Post:97
- Stenographer Grade-II- 13
- Stenographer Grade-III-84
The candidates should hold Graduation from UGC recognized university and Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand from ITI or Polytechnic or any other recognized institute(Post 1), 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board and Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand from ITI or Polytechnic or any other recognized institute(post 2).
The age of the desired applicant should be in the range of 18 to 38 years. For the SC/ST Candidates, age relaxation is of 5 years, for OBC is 3 years, for PWD is 10 years.
The selected contenders will get handsome salary packages of Rs. 22,000-Rs. 87,000/- plus grade pay of Rs. 9700/- (Post 1), Rs. 14,000-49,000/- plus grade pay of Rs. 7400/- per month.
The application fee for General/ UR/ OBC Candidates is Rs. 340 and for SC/ST Candidates is Rs. 170 , they must pay the fee through SBI Bank Challan.
The Starting Date of Online Application is 17th March 2018, and the last Date of Online Application is 31st March 2018.
Instructions to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, the contenders have to visit the official website of the organization.
- Then they have to fill the application form with all the details.
- The form should be filled with all the details regarding your name, address, qualification details, experience details.
- Attach the self- attested copies of the credential documents demanded in the form.
- Submit the application form at the specified address mentioned at the official website of the organization before the last date overs.
It was the best information according to my knowledge with regard to the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 for 97 vacancies. For more updates, visit the official website of the organization time to time. Stay tuned with us and keep sharing our posts daily.