Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019: The Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation wants to fill the vacant place in the organization. The organization has the requirement of 54 skilled candidates for the posts of Health Worker, Pharmacist and Laboratory Technician. The applications can be filled through the portal by 25th December 2019. It will be beneficial for the desired candidate to read the notification given by the organization which is specified below.
Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Health Worker, Pharmacist and Laboratory Technician|
|Number of vacancies||54|
|Last Date to apply||25-12-2019|
Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Female Health Worker – 24
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker – 21
- Pharmacist – 04
- Laboratory Technician – 05
Last Date to Apply: 25th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should be 10th/12th with Certificate (Female Health/Multi Purpose Health Care/Sanitary Inspector)/Diploma or Degree (Pharmacy)/Diploma or PG Diploma (Medical Lab Technology)/Graduation Degree from the recognized institute/board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Competitive Exam and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The desired candidate if get appointed will receive Rs. 19900-63200/- (Post 1-2) and Rs. 29200-92300/- (Post 3-4) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/PH and ExSM candidates Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 34 years (Post 1,2), 35 years (Post 3) and 36 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.gandhinagarmunicipal.com
Important Instructions to apply for Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website and fill the complete details in the form.
- Read the instructions and attach the relevant documents in the scanned form.
- Also, upload the photograph and signature of the applicant on the portal.
- Submit the application by the due of application and pay the fees in the prescribed manner.
- Keep the application number for future reference.
NOTE: The applicant must go through the website from time to time to get important updates.