Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Goa PSC makes it certain to hire 09 candidates on the prevailing vacant posts of Assistant Professor and Senior ENT Surgeon. The organization decides the 25th of October 2019 to be the due date of application. An online application can be filled on the portal. Read the important details on the website of an organization.
Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor Neurology and Senior ENT Surgeon|
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Last Date to apply||25th October 2019|
Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Goa Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Professor in Neurology – 02
- Senior ENT Surgeon – 01
- Junior Radiologist – 01
- Assistant Professor in Architecture – 03
- Assistant Professor in Commerce in Government College – 01
- Technical Officer in the Administrative Reforms Department – 01
Last Date to Apply: 25th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree with P.hD in the relevant field. The candidate who has the knowlege of Marathi is preferable. For more details, the applicant should read the complete details on the notification given on the website.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is specified below according to the post:
- Rs. 15600 to 39100/- with grade pay Rs. 6600 (Post 1,2,5)
- Rs. 15600 to 39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400 (Post 3)
- Rs. 37400 to 67000/- with grade pay of Rs. 9000 (Post 4)
- Rs. 9300 to 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4600 (Post 6)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age which should not be more than 45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.goapsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the application with the complete details on the website.
- Upload the relevant documents with the signature and photograph.
- Finally, submit the application by the due date.
NOTE: Visit the website of an organization on a continuous basis.