Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) advertised on 1363 Vacant posts of Assistant Engineer, Research Officer, and Others. The due date of application is 25th September 2019 and no due chance for application. For more updates about the pay scale, application fees and other contents read the article given below before applying for the post.
Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Research Officer, and Others|
|Number of vacancies||1363|
|Last Date to apply||25-09-2019|
Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer, Research Officer, and Others
Last Date to Apply: 25-09-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should read the information inside the official notification as it will differ post to post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: The applicant applying for the post need to pay Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age as defined in official notification as it will vary according to the post.
Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the organization at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Fill up the details in the application form after the careful read of important instructions.
- Upload the important documents by the due date of the form with the signature and photograph.
- Deposit the application form and submit the application on the portal of an organization.
- Review the application and complete it by submitting it.
- Candidate should have a regular vigil towards the information filled and should keep the hard copy of the form.
- The hard copy of the form is not required to send anywhere.
NOTE: Candidate should visit the website of the organization time and again to get the latest updates.