Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment :- A large number of job opportunities have been opened up by Gujarat Public Service Commission for the posts of Social Welfare Officer, Medical Officer, Principal, Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer, Police Inspector and Gujarat Engineer Service. There are 2481 vacancies for this full time employment opportunity in the state of Gujarat. Interested candidates should apply online on or before 02-08-2017 to grab this golden opportunity.
GPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer|
|Number of posts||2481|
|Last Date of Application||02-08-2017|
Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 2481
No. of posts & their name :
- Social Welfare Officer Class-2 – 05
- Medical Officer – 1693
- Principal – 08
- Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector – 15
- Assistant Engineer Class – 2 – 400
- Police Inspector – 115
- Gujarat Engineer Service (Civil) – 245
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Procedure :
- Written exam will be conducted followed by Personal Interview.
- Salary will be according to the government norms.
- Yearly increment would be 5-12 percentage.
Official Website : www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 02-08-2017. Forms will be rejected if submitted after this date.
How to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
- Also save the login details. Registration no will be send to your id’s.
We have notified you about the Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment for Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for detailed information. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before applying for this recruitment process. For any query, contact us by commenting below.