Gujarat High Court Recruitment :- Gujarat High Court, a well-reputed and a well-known organisation to work in India, has announced vacancies for the posts of Bailiff/ Process Server, English Stenographer and Gujarati Stenographer. There are a total of 237 vacancies for “Gujarat High Court Recruitment” full time employment opportunity in Gujarat. All candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria may apply online on or before the last date which happens to vary for different posts. The details are given ahead.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Process Server, Stenographer|
|Number of posts||237|
|Last Date of Application||Varies for different posts|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 237
No. of posts & their name :
- Bailiff / Process Server (Class – III) – 128
- English Stenographer Grade–II – 70
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade–II – 39
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th grade for Post 1 and Graduate Degree for Posts 2 & 3 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates should have attained an age between:
- 18 to 33 years as on 30-08-2017.
- 21 to 40 years as on 15-08-2017.
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- For Post 1, selection will be based on Written Exam.
- For Posts 2 & 3, selection will be based on Stenography Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Post 1 :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 300/- + Bank Charges
- For all reserved candidates, application fee is Rs. 150/- + Bank Charges
Posts 2-3 :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 500/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/PWD/SEBC), application fee is Rs. 250/-
- Rs. 19900 – 63200/- for Post 1
- Rs. 44900 – 142400/- for Posts 2-3
Official Website : www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
Important Dates :
- For Post 1, last date to apply is 30-08-2017.
- For Posts 2-3, last date to apply is 15-08-2017.
How to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Visit the “Vacancies” section and select the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about Gujarat High Court Recruitment for Process Server, Stenographer at www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in for further clarifications.