HCM Recruitment 2019: Manipur High Court proposes to select the candidates for Manipur Judicial Service Grade – III posts. Vacancy is opened for 08 seats. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply by filling the application form online only. Information regarding the eligibility criteria and application procedure are given in the following paragraph. Desirous candidates may have a look over this and then proceed further. The last date to submit the application form is 27th June 2019. Applications will be filled through the website www.hcmimphal.nic.in.
HCM Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Manipur|
|Name of the Job||Manipur Judicial Service Grade – III posts|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||27th June 2019|
HCM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Manipur
Name of The Posts:
- Manipur Judicial Service Grade – III posts – 08
Last Date to Apply: 27th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicants aspiring to apply must have passed Graduation Degree in Law from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam (Pre+mains) and viva-voice.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/- per month.
Application Fees: The Application fee is to be paid by the candidates as per the category as follows:
- General and OBC candidates: 1500 Rupees
- SC/ST candidates: 1000 Rupees
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 27-06-2019.
Official Website: www.hcmimphal.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for HCM Recruitment 2019:
- For filling the online application form candidate has to visit the website www.hcmimphal.nic.in.
- Open the application form through the link given for the above advertised posts.
- Fill this form and submit this on or before the last date.
- Documents as per the instructions has to be uploaded.
- Take a print of the filled application form for future reference.
NOTE: Applicants can regularly visit the official website of Manipur High Court for updates.