High Court Bombay Recruitment 2017:– Awesome News for all candidates who wish to work in Government Sector particularly in High Court Department because they have dispatched yet another job notification to recruit candidates for the posts of Clerk, Assistant. They require 56 suitable and eligible candidates for the same posts. Those who’re interested and want to apply can register online before 15th April 2017.
High Court Bombay Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at OIL Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||High Court of Bombay|
|Name of the Vacancy||Clerk, Assistant|
|Number of Posts||56|
|Last date of application||15th April 2017|
High Court Bombay Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)||02|
Candidate having 4th, 7th, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidate’s age should age should be between 21 to 40 years for Post 1,2, 25 to 40 years for Post 3, 18 to 40 years for Post 4,5.
Selection of any candidate will depend upon their performance in
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
- Typing test
- Shorthand test
Not applicable for this post.
The salary offered to the selected Candidates would beINR Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay for Post 1, Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4300/- Grade Pay for Post 2, Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/2800/- Grade Pay for Post 3, Rs. 4440-7440/- With 1300/- Grade Pay for Post 5,6 by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 15.04.2017
How to apply online for High Court Bombay Recruitment 2017
- Aspirants has to go through the official website Homepage
- From there he / she has to check the carrier section
- Better is to select the most suitable link of the vacancy
- Application form has to be downloaded in the prescribed form
- Go through the instructions carefully and then only start to fill the application form
- Fill all the related details like Email Id, Phone number, Name, Father’s name and address etc.
- Passport size photograph should be pasted and it should be recent
- Then sign where it is recommended
- Fill the whole form and then send it to the address given below.
To The Office of the Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Lyceum Complex, Altinho, Panaji-Goa 403 001
Click Here for New Notification of Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2017
We as of now provided you all the data about High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 56 Clerk, Assistant Posts, and visit www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in for more information.