High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2019: High Court of Delhi has clearly mentioned in its official notification that the organization is seeking for the capable and skilled candidates to put them on the 19 posts of Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam. No application can be submitted through the portal after 21st January 2020. For the complete overview of the post, applicants are advised to go through the information below which will introduce them about the scale of pay, selection process, required age and much more.
High Court of Delhi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Delhi|
|Name of the Job||Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam|
|Number of vacancies||19|
|Last Date to apply||21st of January 2020|
High Court of Delhi Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Delhi
Name of The Posts:
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam – 19
Last Date to Apply: 21st of January 2020
Educational Qualifications: The qualifications for the application is Degree in Law from the accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will have to pass through the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and the Viva-voce.
Pay Scale: The salary paid to the person for the work done if appointed on the job is Rs. 131100-216600/- per month.
- Rs. 1000/- for GEN/OBC candidates.
- For SC/ST and PH candidates only Rs. 200/-
Age criteria: Candidate should not be more than 45 years as on 01st January 2019. The candidates will also get relaxation as per organizational rules.
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the website and read the instructions carefully.
- Complete the details in the form from the certificates.
- Upload all the relevant documents with the applicant’s signature and photograph.
- Deposit the fees by using the debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Submit the application form after proper checking the details in it.
NOTE: Candidate must visit the website again and again so that all the updates regarding recruitment can be obtained on time.