High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2020: High Court of Kerala is willing to hire candidates on the vacant posts of Office Attendant. There are 24 vacancies for which the applications can be made till 22nd January 2020. The application can be submitted in an online mode through the website. Let us have a complete overview regarding the scale of pay, selection process, age limit and much more before submitting the application of the post.
High Court of Kerala Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Kerala|
|Name of the Job||Office Attendant|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||22nd January 2020|
High Court of Kerala Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Kerala
Name of The Posts:
- Office Attendant – 24
Last Date to Apply: 22-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: The essential qualifications to apply for the post is 10th from the recognized school.
Selection Procedure: The selection criteria for the job is the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs/ 16500-35700/- per month.
- Rs. 400/- for GEN/OBC candidates.
- For SC/ST and PwD candidates – nil.
Age criteria: Candidate should be born between 02-01-1983 – 01-01-2001 other than the benefit provided to the reserved categories.
Official Website: www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate is required to go through the website and put the complete details in an accurate sense.
- Then upload the signature and photograph of the candidate in the required size and format in a scanned way.
- Pay the fees through using the debit card, credit card or net banking as easy.
- In the submit the application after being satisfied with the terms and conditions of application.
- The applicant should keep the hard copy of the form which may be required at the time of selection.
NOTE: It is the duty of the candidate to pass through the notifications released by the recruiter from time to time on the website.