High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019: High Court of Madras invites the applications from skilled candidates for 32 vacancies of District Judge which can be filled online through the portal on the website www.mhc.tn.gov.in. only those applications will be considered for recruitment purpose which is made up to 08th January 2020 and candidates will be selected from this. Candidates are suggested to take care to check the below-mentioned details before applying for the post.
High Court of Madras Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Madras|
|Name of the Job||District Judge|
|Number of vacancies||32|
|Last Date to apply||08th January 2020|
High Court of Madras Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Madras
Name of The Posts:
- District Judge – 32
Last Date to Apply: 08th January 2020
Educational Qualifications: It is essential to have Degree in Law from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: The aspirant will get selected through Preliminary Written Examination, Main Examination, and Viva-voce.
Pay Scale: The amount fixed for the candidate being selected for the job is Rs. 51550-63070/- per month.
Application Fees: Get detailed information in the official notification of the High Court of Madras.
Age criteria: Candidate should not be more than 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.mhc.tn.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019:
- The first action is to apply the website on google.
- Select the Notifications section and press the relevant tab.
- Read the important instructions and fill the complete details in the form in the exact and complete sense.
- Then upload the scanned photograph of the applicant with the other relevant documents.
- Deposit the fees and ensure the submission of the form by the last date.
- A hard copy is not required to send at any address.
NOTE: The candidate must check the website as he/she will be responsible for missing any important detail.