High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019: The High Court of Madras bring good news for the job seekers want to join the job in order to earn their livelihood. The same requirement is fulfilled by the .573 Vacaant posts of Computer Operator, Typist, Assistant,Reader/Examiner, Xerox Operator. Interested person can apply Online through the web portal at www.mhc.tn.gov.in. The last date for application is 31st July 2019. Read out the notification for details of the age level, salary offered, application fees and much more.
High Court of Madras Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Madras|
|Name of the Job||Computer Operator, Typist, Assistant, Reader/Examiner, Xerox Operator|
|Number of vacancies||573|
|Last Date to apply||31st July 2019|
High Court of Madras Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Madras
Name of The Posts:
- Computer Operator – 76
- Typist – 229
- Assistant – 119
- Reader/Examiner – 142
- Xerox Operator – 07
Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Bachelor Degree /Graduation with DCA/Certificate in Computer Office Automation and Bachelor Degree (CS/Computer Application).
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Skill Test/Proficiency Test and Oral Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package the list of which is given below:
- Rs. 20600 to 65500/- (Post 1) per month
- Rs. 19500 to 62000/- (Post 2,4) per month
- Rs. 20600 to 63600/- (Post 3) per month
- Rs. 16600 to 52400/- (Post 5) per month
Application Fees: Check the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.mhc.tn.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details as per the given instructions.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form need to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Time to time visit is essential to for new updates.