High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2019: We are very pleased to inform all of our readers that High Court of Punjab & Haryana decides to fill 22 Vacant posts of Drivers. The last date to fixed to fill Online Application through the link available at the website of the organization is 22nd and 25th October 2019. To know about the selection procedure, maximum and minimum required age, the scale of pay, etc., look upon the article given below.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Punjab & Haryana|
|Name of the Job||Drivers|
|Number of vacancies||22|
|Last Date to apply||22nd & 25th October 2019|
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Punjab & Haryana
Name of The Posts:
- Drivers (Subordinate Courts of Haryana) – 08
- Drivers (Subordinate Courts of Punjab) – 14
Last Date to Apply: 22nd & 25th of October 2019
Educational Qualifications: The anxious and needed person should be 08th passed with a valid Driving Licence.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Practical Typing Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: Read the official notification to get complete details.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-42 years (Post 1), 18-37 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.sssc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants should fill the application form online through the official website.
- Fill the correct and the complete details as per the given instructions.
- Upload the mandatory documents with signature and photograph in the application form.
- Pay the application fees through a suitable method and submit the application by the due date.
- Hard copy need not send anywhere.
NOTE: Keep updated yourself to get the important notifications. The final registration step will be received till 25th October 2019.