High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment :- A wide spectrum of job opportunities have been opened by High Court of Punjab & Haryana in the form of its official notification “High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2017“. There are a total of 350 vacancies for the posts of Clerk. Candidates must note that the last date for registration of online application form is 03-10-2017 and make the most of this opportunity.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||High Court of Punjab & Haryana|
|Name of the Vacancy||Clerk|
|Number of posts||350|
|Last Date of Application||03-10-2017|
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies : 350
No. of posts & their name :
- Clerk – 350
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree of Arts / Science or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 37 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on candidate’s performance in Written Exam and Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Fee :
- For General category and reserved category of other states, application fee is Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM of Punjab State, application fee is Rs. 250/-
- For General PHC of Punjab, application fee is Rs. 500/-
- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM PHC of Punjab, application fee is Rs. 125/-
Rs. 10300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 3200/-
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 03-10-2017.
How to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment for 350 Clerk Posts at www.sssc.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.sssc.gov.in for further details.
View the detailed official notification for the recruitment.
Apply Online for the recruitment.