High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019: There is a good job opportunity in the High Court of Uttarakhand on 09 Posts of Law Clerk (Trainee). The application format can be downloaded from the web page on www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in. The Offline applications will be accepted till 05th April 2019. The complete details about the selection procedure, application fees, pay scale, etc. are given in the below article so must read it carefully.
High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Uttarakhand|
|Name of the Job||Law Clerk (Trainee)|
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Last Date to apply||05th April 2019|
High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Uttarakhand
Name of The Posts:
- Law Clerk (Trainee) – 09
Last Date to Apply: 05th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate searching for the job must have Degree in Law for this post from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidate applying for the post will be selected on the basis of the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.20000/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees for the desired candidate is Rs. 150/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-26 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 05th April 2019.
Official Website: www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate must go to the official website of the organization.
- Click on recent notifications and select the post for which you want to apply.
- Read the important instructions and download the format of application form.
- Fill in it about the name, address, date of birth, etc. in the given columns.
- Attach the required documents along with it.
- Post the form before the due date at the following address. Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital
NOTE: Refer to the official website for latest updates.