HP High Court Recruitment :- All job aspirants should note that High Court of Himachal Pradesh has released an official notification “High Court of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017” for procurement of candidates on full time basis. The notification states that there are 15 vacancies for the posts of Clerk and Driver. So, the candidates should make the most of this opportunity and apply online before 30th day of September, 2017.
HP High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||High Court of Himachal Pradesh|
|Name of the Vacancy||Clerk, Driver|
|Number of posts||15|
|Last Date of Application||30-09-2017|
HP High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 15
No. of posts & their name :
- Clerk (Class-III) – 12
- Driver (Class-III) – 02
- Driver (On daily wages) – 01
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 10th grade, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 45 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Screening, Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For un-reserved category candidates, application fee is Rs. 300/-
- For reserved category candidates (ST/SC), application fee is Rs. 150/-
Rs. 5910 – 20200/- with a grade pay of 1900/2000/- for Posts 1-2
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 30-09-2017.
How to apply for HP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below :
Postal Address :
The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171001