HP High Court Recruitment :- A recent job alert has been issued by High Court of Himachal Pradesh in order to procure employees on full time basis in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. There are 74 vacant posts for “HP High Court Recruitment 2017” inviting application forms for the posts of Clerk, Stenographer, Judgement Writer, Junior Office Assistant and Process Server. Interested candidates should make the most out of this opportunity and apply online before 21-08-2017.
HP High Court Recruitment Notification :-
|Organisation Name||High Court of Himachal Pradesh|
|Name of the Vacancy||Clerk, Stenographer|
|Number of posts||74|
|Last Date of Application||21-08-2017|
HP High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies : 74
No. of posts & their name :
- Clerk (Class-III) – 29
- Stenographer Gr.-III – 10
- Judgment Writer (Class-III) – 02
- Junior Office Assistant (IT) (Class-III) – 02
- Process Server (Class IV) – 31
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should have completed 12th grade, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 45 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Screening, Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For unreserved candidates, application fee is Rs. 300/- (for Class-III) and Rs. 150/- (for Class-IV)
- For all other reserved candidates, application fee is Rs. 200/- (for Class-III) and Rs. 100/- (for Class-IV)
- Rs. 5910 – 20200/- with a grade pay of 1900/2400/- Grade Pay for Posts 1-4
- Rs. 4900 – 10680/- with a grade pay of 1400/- for Post 5
Official Website : www.hphighcourt.nic.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 21-08-2017.
How to apply for HP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” section and select the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and download the application form.
- Fill up the application form with details as asked for.
- Upload the scanned photograph as well as the scanned signatures and attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Take a print out of the online application form for future reference.
We have notified you about the HP High Court Recruitment for Clerk, Stenographer at www.hphighcourt.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.hphighcourt.nic.in for detailed information.